Terms & Conditions – use of this website
The terms “Elan London, Elan, Élan.London ” “Élan” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose office is 84 Brook Street, London W1K 5EH. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
“I thought she was lovely, vivacious, funny and we had great conversation; I hope that we can meet up again”
We had a lovely evening and ended up completely forgetting the time, always a good sign. Thank you very much for putting us in touch, I shall keep you updated…
He was the first person you introduced me to and he was everything I asked for. We have spent the last few months seeing each other over and over again. I love being with him and don’t need to see anyone else. Thank you! She is terrific. I really enjoyed meeting her and can never wait to see her again. We are talking about a long term future together and I couldn’t be happier.
…She is an amazing lady, I think she also feels that spark. We are going on our second date on Friday…” “Tina, a quick update, this will be our 6th date. I know I would not have met a a woman like this online or randomly, so thank you.
Just thought you might like to know that ***** and I have had six dates of all different kinds and we are now planning to spend this Valentine’s weekend together. He has also invited me to his ski chalet in ****** and would like to take me to meet his parents. I shall let you know…but he has been most thoughtful, caring and keen to connect and I have been enjoying a wonderful time with him.
…I am thrilled to be able to tell you that Simon and I have become engaged and plan to marry in the Summer of next year. There is no way we would have met without you guys at Elan, so a huge thank you and keep up the good work!
Your Peace of Mind
Get advance notice of exclusive social events & special offers