First dates can be exciting and thrilling but also daunting. Without wishing to further worry you gentlemen out there, there is a teeny situation of etiquette when meeting a lady for the first time, and of course vice versa.
So, below we have a very handsome chart of what are the worst things a man can do on a first date according to cosmopolitan.co.uk readers.
Ahh, so if you arrive a little late, it’s not nearly as bad as being rude to the waiter!
We can add some more; of course the following are not examples of our clients behaviour, just bits and pieces we have heard over the years and though ‘Oh my!’ – our gentlemen would certainly never behave in such a manner!
- flirting with the waiter (yes the waiter)
- not turning up
- ordering the lady’s food
- getting a calculator out at the end of the meal to work out who had what
- getting drunk
- flirting with the waitress
- bringing your best buddie
- climbing out the bathroom window (!!)
I am sure you have plenty more to add…
But here’s hoping your next first date is perfectly lovely!